Pages

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Forsaken World Mystic Diciple Riddles Guide

tags : Forsaken World Quest Guide,forsaken world quest,fw quest guide,fw ques, Mystic Diciple Quest,  Riddle Quest 


Question: I'm always cut on the table, yet nobody wants to eat me. What am I?
Answer: A deck of Cards
Thanks to LeiaFriday from Illyfue for confirming this

Question: There are holes on top of me, holes on the bottom of me and holes on the sides of me, but I'm really good at holding water. What am I?
Answer: A sponge
Thanks to Lurrah from Lionheart for confirming this

Question: The person that makes me doesn't want me, the person that buys me, doesn't use me and the person that uses me never sees me. What am I?
Answer: A Casket.
Thanks to Lurrah from Lionheart for confirming this

Question: What is the name of the Lionheart Champions reputation agent garrisoned at Freedom Harbor?
Answer: Sophia the Lionheart.
Thanks to Lurrah from Lionheart for confirming this

Question: I am the most powerful force in the world. I can rust metal, topple mountains and I can kill every person on the planet. What am I?
Answer: The ravages of time.
Thanks to Lurrah from Lionheart for confirming this

Question: My yesterday is Wednesday's tomorrow. My tomorrow is Sunday's yesterday. What am I?
Answer: Friday
Thanks to Lurrah from Lionheart for confirming this

Question: According to Erydian lore, there is one item that can remove the curse inflicted by a werewolf bite. What is it?
Answer: An Angel's Blessing flower.
Thanks to Lurrah from Lionheart for confirming this

Question: I am under your feet almost every day. No matter how fast you run, I can keep up. I always seem to disappear under the midday sun. What am I?
Answer: My shadow.
Thanks to Lurrah from Lionheart for confirming this

Question: How many kinds of Ratkin is there on Eyrda?
Answer: 2
Thanks to Elerthea from Lionheart for confirming this

Question: Which of the following professions is unsuitable for humans to practice?
Answer:Vampires
Thanks to Elerthea from Lionheart for confirming this

Question: My only purpose in life is to consume everything I come into contact with. Everything I touch becomes red instantly. What am I?
Answer: Fire
Thanks to ZephyrFalcon from Illyfue and bohdmg for confirming this

Question: I got 100 feets, but can not stand. I have a long neck but no head. What am I?
Answer: A Broom
Thanks to thedeadstar for confirming this

Question: Who threatens the continent of Oeste?
Answer: The Storm Legion
Thanks to thedeadstar for confirming this

Big-ass Question: A green room contains a white room.
The white room contains a red room.
The red room contains a black spot.
I am the spot
What am I?
Answer: A Watermelon Seed
Thanks to thedeadstar for confirming the answer, and lan6000 for the complete question

Question: What race of creatures stole the goods form Jerry's caravan on Kalaires Plain?
Answer: The Ratkin
Thanks to LeiaFriday from Illyfue and thedeadstar and for confirming the answer

Question: How many people do you usually see loitering about on Charlie's Tavern?
Answer: 13
Thanks to shadowhawke for confirming the answer

Question: While on my way to Freedom Harbor, I saw a wealthy noble with seven wives. Each of his wives had seven sons, and each of his seven sons had seven servants. How many people traveled to Freedom Harbor in that group?
Answer: Just one
Thanks to Rocallis from Illyfue for confirming the answer





No comments:

Post a Comment